To start earn with CPA model you should place on your traffic source link with your personal affiliate identifier.
Banner is the “image” that you place on your traffic source. When users click on it they get to the site of the store.
Smart-banner allows you create not only single banner, but also the auto banner, that rotate on your site some banners, that you choose. If you choose only one banner, it works like a usual standard banner.
Product banners - is banners that scroll top and recommended products. If user is clicked on any item in this banner, he lands on a page for this product
If you don’t want to focus on analytics and search for the most profitable goods, use “Goods”: we publish Top of goods based on our statistics every month. Top by orders and Top by commission are available.
If you want to find some goods without visiting the site of the store, you can use our search
Browser extensions allow you to get affiliate link for any opened page of the store without leaving this page and without login to account on ePN site.
You can use our product dump. This is a ready-made, collected and sorted selection of products, the code of which you can place on your resource. Also for you the top goods for purchases and by the size of the commission are presented.
You can create a site based on dumps ePN using the uCoz platform is one of the most popular content management systems. In uCoz CMS You'll find dozens of modules to implement projects of any complexity, hundreds of design templates website design and limitless development of Your product catalog. Create pages and sections, add widgets and manage content of website by using handy and intuitive tools and designers.
Specially for our webmasters we prepared ePN CMS to use our product feeds. If you want to create site fast and start to earn money – this product is for you!
Here you can replace domain for redirection and use your own domain instead of alipromo.com.
You can get API keys here and download documentation for Goods SDK and for Cabinet SDK
For developers we offer Goods SDK - interface to get data from our API.
With Goods SDK you can:
01. Get full list of categories
02. Get full list of goods in categories
03. Get detailed data about goods
04. Search goods in different categories. E.g. goods in determined commission or price range
Cabinet SDK - interface to get data from our API.
In Cabinet SDK you can:
01. Make selections from transactions
02. Make selections from statistics
03. Get list of creatives
04. Check links
Our server can notify your tracker about orders with postback.
To get notices, add address to URL field URL.
You can tag clicks with GET parameter click_id when redirector works, e.g.: click_id, example http://alipromo.com/redirect/cpa/o/b81517385c78131b1c245b6aeeb94352?click_id=123456
After you get conversion our tracker sends you response to specified address with parameters mentioned below.
Required parts of URL
01. %click_id% - line, that you’ve given during the redirection, with a-zA-Z0-9._-, length up to 255 symbols, will be substituted
02. %order_number% - order number. Always unique
Optional parts of URL
01. %offer_name% - Offer name in ePN
02. %offer_type% - Offer tag in ePN (human readable unique identifier, for example: ali, ebay, ozon)
03. %offer_id% - Offer ID in the system ePN
04. %order_status% - Order status. Possible values are waiting (new order), pending (hold), completed (confirmed), rejected (order is canceled)
05. %sub% - Sub1 is transmitted during the transition
06. %sub2% - Sub2 is transmitted during the transition
07. %sub3% - Sub3 is transmitted during the transition
08. %sub4% - Sub4 is transmitted during the transition
09. %sub5% - Sub5 is transmitted during the transition
10. %revenue% - Purchase amount
11. %commission_fee% - Your commission from the deal. (Transmitted in the specified currency format. The amount 99 in cents means 0.99$.)
12. %currency% - Currency code in the format ISO 4217. (Currently supported RUB, USD, EUR, GBP)
13. %uniq_id% - Unique order identifier (unique for ePN)
14. %ip% - IPv4 address that was used to make transition to the offer
15. %ipv6% - IPv6 address that was used to make transition to the offer
16. %user_agent% - UserAgent is registered during the transition
17. %click_time% - The time of click. (Transmitted as yyyy-mm-dd h:i:s)
18. %time_of_order% - Order appearance time in the system ePN